Bridgers, CPAs is a full-service certified public accounting firm with offices throughout Mississippi. We have the ability to provide services to clients throughout Mississippi. We are dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized services and guidance in a wide range of financial and business needs.
- Federal and State Business Tax Services;
- Federal and State Individual Tax Services;
- Estate and Trust Tax Services;
- Audit and Appeal Representation; and
- Tax Updates.
Tax Planning ServicesTo keep your tax burden low, you need an accountant that’s on the job twelve months out of the year, not just before the tax deadline. At Bridgers CPAs, we build a strong relationship with our clients by working year round to help them prepare for tax season. We constantly watch for changes to the tax regulations and develop new techniques to limit tax liabilities for both individuals and small businesses. We assist our business clients by explaining how decisions they make throughout the year can have tax implications and how to manage them. For individual clients, we’ll figure out which tax planning strategies work best now and will adjust that plan as income and circumstances change. For all of our clients, we offer sound advice to reduce taxes and preserve income.
Tax Planning for Businesses and Individuals
- Strategic tax planning for small businesses
- Tax planning techniques for individuals
- Alternative minimum tax planning
- Multi-state tax planning
- Business succession planning
- Trust and estate planning
- Tax planning for nonprofit organizations
Tax Preparation ServicesOur firm provides professional income tax preparation services that are convenient, precise, and more affordable than you think. Relying on us to prepare and file your taxes makes financial sense because we offer great rates and utilize progressive techniques to ensure that you never miss a deduction. At Bridgers CPAs, we believe in helping taxpayers keep more money in their pockets. We truly care about every client so we work hard to minimize your liabilities and maximize your refund. We’re continually searching the tax code to find new ways for our clients hold onto their hard-earned money. When you work with us, you can be confident that we’re looking out for your best financial interests because we’re highly trained tax professionals.
Local Tax Preparer
- Business tax preparation – corporate, LLC, etc.
- Multi-state tax preparation for businesses
- Tax returns for individuals
- Estate tax return preparation and filing
- Form 990 tax returns for nonprofits
- Quicker tax refunds with E-file
Looking for more information right now? View the latest Tax and Financial News article in our Newsletter.